View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proven Power Dyno Database Thread

Hey folks,

Looks like several 370Z owners in Tampa have been going to Proven Power to use their dynojet. I will be doing the same sometime this week.

Given that we are all in the same (nearly year long) hot and humid conditions and all using the same dynojet means we can make direct comparisons between our vehicles with a great deal of confidence.

If you have a dyno, please post the printout of the dynoscan here, with details of the results, mod list, etc.

Also, if you can get the runfile, please email it to me and I can make a nice graph and post it for you (I have the Winpep software).

Even if you've posted the dyno elsewhere, at least post the link to it -- I think it will be helpful to collect all of the proven power info here.

Similarly, if you have data/runfile from another shop's dynojet in the region, it should also allow for a very close comparison, so feel free to post that here as well.

Thanks

~Jordo

Last edited by Jordo!; 12-31-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote