View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 AM   #33 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Sup guys, Being that im on hold to buy another car for a ring, I DO have an old HS buddy who just bought a 370z and lives in ATL. Ill see if I can get him to go, ill just crash at his house that weekend. Hes always asking when im going to visit again. At least this would give us something to do for a day. We used to hang all the time when he had his G37 Sedan and my gf was in med school clinicals up there but since her residency is in Albany GA now, I dont get to hang much with him anymore. Ill let ya know if we can make it!
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote