View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
scorpion90
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base 7AT+Sports
scorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wolfgang

I use Wolfgang products for the most part and have been verrry happy with the results. I just finished doing my HD and Solara last weekend with Swirl and Scratch remover, followed by Polish Enhancer, and then Paint Protector and Sealer. Finished it off with Wolfgang Concourse Carnuba wax and they look beautiful with a deep gloss and wet look. Carnuba doesn't last real long, but the paint sealant does, so I get the best of both worlds by layering the Carnuba over the Paint Sealant.

Check out Autogeek.net for info. That's where I bought my products, just watch for specials or sign up for vip specials. The site has lots of help info on various products to educate yourself. Good luck.

I'm still waiting on my Z, have a vin# and supposed to be here any day now.
scorpion90 is offline   Reply With Quote