View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #73 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alex, thanks for the questions!

1. I'd have to check with my service manager on our quoted install time. I want to say 2 hours, but I'd have to verify.

2. We base the warranty off of the individual parts, I'd have to double check the SETRAB warranty on the core, as well as the Goodridge lines, but I can get that tomorrow (Sunday night)

3. It is absolutely possible to install it on the drivers side, we do it on the passenger in the instructions to accommodate all of the possible coolers, oil, trans and our power steering cooler.

4. Updated instructions? Not sure I understand.. unless it's missing, I'll look into that.

Josh
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote