View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #77 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic for a second, yes, the VDC has made me a worse driver. It always tells me to run red lights, or that hitting some pedestrian is worth "10 points". Sometimes it grabs the steering wheel while I'm driving.

The worst, though, was when it had me smoke some dope. At first I thought it was just pot, but then VDC said to me, "Didn't know you liked to get wet, dog." I asked him what that meant, and he said, "Butt-naked. Ill. Sherms. Dust. PCP. Primos. P-Dog. That's what you had. That's what you were smoking, you couldn't taste it?" VDC very strongly resembles Denzel Washington.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote