View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

I would never go fast enough to trigger the VDC so much that it would annoy me but it is nice to know that if I AM pushing abit too hard that the VDC goes: "oh hai stop pushing me so hard. NO THROTTLE FOR YOU TODAY"".

I did my first 2 laps on francorchamps when it had just rained.

car was trying to drift at pretty much every corner. Thank god I wasn't stupid enough to turn it off. I WOULD of most likely crashed or gone off the track.

I mean I saw crashed 911s and stuff. Hell even one of the GT-Rs in our group crashed >_> with the ironic number plate "911-bye"

I just don't have enough guts to try and no-VDC track francor or nurburg.

I might try but I would be a ******* slug. but thank god the guy that is going to tune our cars is going to take me under his wing and teach me how to properly race.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote