View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #72 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
neglegance might play a factor in their decision. Dont know if they can legally say they wont pay if the driver is neglegent but they will probably try when it comes to big bucks. Just not worth it either way.
Yes but this module is different from just pushing the button and if they found out they would whine about it.

Hell here if I have a accident and they found out if I had a different CBE+intakes I would lose my insurance because my HP would be different than what I insure and they would blame the extra power.

So technically everytime I mod the car I have to go back and tell them "yo I got new intakes" and then they put "cartuning" in my file.

causing me to pay alot more.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote