View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
alan93rsa
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 Cayman GT4 Red
alan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Josh has been working with me to piece together a modified oil cooler kit that includes a thermostat as I'm in Chicago. I'm sure that he can price out a kit that includes a 25row core for those who are in need.
I'll second that. Josh contacted me and offered to get one of the first coolers to me in time for Mid-Ohio. He also indicated that they could offer some upgrades if wanted them.

My guess is that the current cooler will satisfy a lot of people. Travis may be in one of the hotter spots for tracking a car. Swapping out the core will not be a difficult job and most likely won't be too hard to find a buyer for it.