View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #1810 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
Going back to balls-- at one of my matches last night, we played with whatever ball Nike made for the EPL & I ****ing hated it. Despite being fully inflated, it felt so soft & light.

I'm a big Nike fan boy, but Adidas ftw on balls.
the Nike and Brine match balls fly like crazy, makes sending in crosses from the flanks a very delicate affair, I usually like to send them in about head height and very hard and its near impossible to do with one of those brands. Adidas makes great balls but to be honest, the best one I've used to date was the old Puma MLS ball with the dimples on it, it had a perfect balance of rebound and weight.