View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
ezcheese15
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37
ezcheese15 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ezcheese15 Send a message via AIM to ezcheese15 Send a message via MSN to ezcheese15 Send a message via Yahoo to ezcheese15
Default FS: 2008 Infiniti G37 6MT $25000

It tears me to do this, but it's time for me to sell it. I absolutely LOVE this car, but need to sell it for financial reasons. So here's the details:

PRICE DROP!!! $25,000

2008 G37 Sport 6MT
58927 miles (as of 10/15/10)
3.7L V-6 (VQ37VHR) with manual transmission
Platinum Graphite exterior/Graphite Leather interior

Factory Options:
Rear Spoiler
Splash Guards
Trunk Cargo Net
Premium Package
-Power sliding tinted glass moonroof with one-touch open/close, tilt feature and sliding sunshade
-Infiniti Studio on Wheels by Bose premium audio system with Burr-Brown 24-bit DAC and Driver's Audio Stage, single-feed 6-disc CD autochanger with MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RD), and eleven speakers, including 3-way component front door speakers with 10-inch woofers
-Infiniti Interface System for iPod
-Heated front seats
-2-way power driver's seat lumbar support
-Memory system for driver's seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors
-Driver's seat, steering wheel and outside mirror position synchronization
-Power tilt and telescoping steering column synchronizes gauges cluster with column for improved vision
-Automatic anti-glare rearview mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver and compass
-Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone System
-Heated outside mirrors

Factory Accessories:
Wheel locks
Trunk mat
Illuminated kick-plate
Ambient lighting

Aftermarket Parts:
32% Tinted Windows (Formula One Performance Automotive Film with lifetime transferable warranty)
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers
-30 levels of adjustment compression/rebound
Isis Front Mount Oil Cooler
GSpec Stainless Brakelines
Stoptech Slotted and Cross Drilled Front Brake Rotors
Motul 600 Fluid in brake and clutch systems
Hankook Ventus S1 evo (Front) and Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 (Rear) Tires
-245-40-19F/275-35-19R
Video while in gear modification done

I will also include all paperwork for all products purchased, work done by a third party (including warranty work), factory owners manual and warranty booklet, original sales brochure, and original window sticker ($40,945.00). Oil changes have been done every 3750 miles using only Valvoline 5w-30 Synpower (Full Synthetic) oil and OEM oil filter. Air filters and in-cabin microfilter have been changed every 15k miles using OEM filters.

I will also include the original suspension as well as some extra tires (they are used) if you want them.

Please PM me or email me if you are interested!!

Last edited by ezcheese15; 01-20-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Price Drop