View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:09 AM   #50 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes sh!t happens. To the best of drivers. VDC IMO is a false sense of security. I turn it off as soon as I start the car because I know how much it can actually limit the cars performance while on the track.

I don't use it at the track. I didn't use it at the track when it started raining.

Finding out the limits of your car shouldn't be happening on the street. If you can afford a brand new 370 and you wanna drive around from time to time like Ken Block, then you can afford one track day to really learn about the car you dropped a load of cash on. Besides, you might just become hooked
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote