View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
/\ Hey, I'm a a slightly older guy and my wife and I love the way the Nismo looks. Honestly the best thing about the aero like I said earlier is that it's functional (it ain't rice if it's functional), which is important to us since this car will be tracked regularly. if it weren't for that, we'd probably have gone with a touring/sport pack/nav etc.
i dont mean ricey in a bad way. just in a descriptive way. the nismo body kit is definitely, in your face, aggressive, japanese sports car styling. if thats what you want, then more power to you. didn't mean to generalize, just a lot of older people seem to like more subtle styling. but then again, a lot of those people buy lexus and other boring cars, so you are already a step ahead

only problem with the nismo and getting it as your 'track' car... is that it really isn't much more track ready than the sport package. still needs an oil cooler, and i'm not sure how the brake pads are as far as track use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craniac24 View Post
Don't get me wrong...the coupe is a great looking car. But chicks dig roadsters. Putting the top down allows for a great many more possiblities than the coupe offers.
...like driving with the top down? Yea... chicks do did roadsters... thats why chicks buy them
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote