View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #1341 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willtangclan View Post
Anyone else with the Stillen sc encounter this problem?

The car ran perfect for about a thousand km. The engine light then came on and the car idles at 1K rpm. I took it back to my mechanic and the ecu threw a misfire code. I called Josh @ Stillen and they said it was a vacuum leak or one of vacuum lines might be kinked. My mechanic went through the install and made sure no lines were leaking or kinked. So he resetted the code and the car idled normal again. Now i drove it for another thousand km and the engine light is back on and the car is idleing at 1K again.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys

Maybe EGR hose is kinked? I took my car in for ac work and the guy commented that the short run of EGR hose is not a formed hose, but turns almost 90 degrees and was kinked shut.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote