View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dembflyr
Track Member

Drives: G37S Sedan
Dembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to all

I stopped by UPS on my way home and picked up my exhaust today. I am so excited but I will have to wait to install it. My car is at the dealer waiting for a new transmission.

But here are some pictures of how it was packaged and the system laid out on my garage floor.
I took these pick with my phone so sorry about the quality. If I had a nice camera they would be better.
Not surprised to see a hole in the box. I opened it up right there in the parking lot to check for damage. Even though the box had some holes in it the exhaust was fine. There are a few very small scratches on the mufflers but the tips are perfect. Over all I am very happy with the packaging.

I don't think it'll fit.

I removed a TON of paper just to get to this point

It held up pretty good to the abuse UPS threw at it

Plenty of room.

I checked it over real well before I left UPS. Even though the box had a few holes in it the exhaust did not suffer for it.

NICE!!

This just looks GOOD!

I'm pretty sure everything is here.

I have NO idea what these are for and I hope nothing important was in that box.

So far I am very happy with the exhaust. The quality is obvious. The welds are gorgeous. I cant wait to get it on the car. I am supposed to get my car back on Tuesday or Wednesday. If that is the case then it'll be a Wednesday install for sure.
I will update this post with install pics.

2009-6MT-Sport/Touring-Dembflyr's Journal-TT Build Thread-CAR IS SOLD
Dembflyr is offline   Reply With Quote