View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #57 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidZ View Post
I understand completely. There will always be a better car. But its a little more than that to me. I'll try to explain as best as I can on the limited time I have:

1. I came from a Mustang, and they will always be special to me. It had a lot of personality, noise, and appeal. It was, and still is, a great and capable car. The return of the 5.0 really peaked my interest.

2. As much as I like the Z, I can't help but think about some of the issues the Z has, and in my mind, shouldn't have given the type of driver it attracts. We have all read about these at some point; oil temp issues, fuel starvation, "ice-mode", engine harshness, etc. Many people won't be affected by any of these issues, myself included, but it tarnishes my thoughts of the car, and quite frankly, really upsets me.
1. This new Mustang is very successful right now -- it ain't going away any time soon. The Boss may be limited, but this beast is here to stay. You can afford to wait, but there's nothing wrong with buying now if that's what feels right to you.

2. If I'm not experiencing the issue at hand, I don't really let it bother me. Are you worried about the image of the car? Because I'm not. I bought it for my own fun and enjoyment. Let the haters hate.

Last edited by shadoquad; 08-13-2010 at 05:08 PM.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote