View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
^^no probably not man I have one in the same area you described, it bugs me every time I wash the car (by hand always). But ya it was the second day when I got my first bad one! something kicked up from a pickup on the highway after work, I herd it hit and was like sh!t!!!!!!!! I also have a few stone chips on my bumper but I will either be trying to get nissan to deal with it (warranty if I am lucky!) or I will try my luck with Dr. Color Chip, after I do a trial run on my wifes car.

Any way ya man you will get some scratches if you drive it enough but as long as you stay on top of things there should be no problems ......
I'm just not sure how it would be road debris that would be kicked up by a truck on the freeway because of the shape. Does your scratch have a shape like the Nike checkmark too?
xdeslitx is offline   Reply With Quote