View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Pics, and pm JakeZ34 his a detailer
Thanks Triple's you are one of the most helpful people in the forum and I appreciate it. I tried taking a pic but its hard to see it using my camera...the only thing you can really see in the pic is the metallic flakes in the paint and the scratch blends into it. It is not a deep scratch probably can be fixed with some over the counter products. I'm just not sure which one to use. In my old car I used the Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound a few years back and it dulled my paint a bit.

I just noticed that JakeZ34 is the one doing the detailing in the BBQ tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask him what he thinks I can use tomorrow since I'm considering going to the BBQ.

Last edited by xdeslitx; 08-13-2010 at 02:33 PM.
xdeslitx is offline   Reply With Quote