View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
I agree except there are clearly better oils available than Royal Purple, and for less. It's simply not a good choice if you have other options. Point is, if you're running Royal Purple, you're probably under the illusion you're getting the best already. So such a person, if enlightened, would probably want to go with one of those better options.

For starters, Royal Purple isn't even a real oil company. Honestly, how much do you think they spend on R&D compared to some of the larger oil companies?

I'm very adamant about denouncing and defending various oils, but when I can recommend you 4 separate oils that I KNOW protect even beat-to-hell racing engines with huge bearing spinning design flaws well, you can trust I'm really not that biased and they are probably good oils.
Sounds like somebody has a bias against RP. Hmm.. wonder if you use Amsoil or Redline...