View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 04:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleous View Post
Maybe you don't understand what rear fill means, they are only faded in at very low levels to add a depth to a sound stage hence the word FILL, any car has challenges creating an accurate flat sound stage when the music is being played in a tin can.

Don't confuse what I am saying the front stage is the biggest part to creating a good sound stage, but when you don't put any rear speakers in what so ever then you have no chance of adding any rear fill if you so want cause you took them out. ODVIOUSLY

Same reason for putting the 2 10" in my system, how can you really crank it if you never put the system in capable of those levels in the first place. You can always turn it down or off if you want, but how are you gonna put them back easily if you want. Ever heard of the saying you can always cut more wood off but it's way harder to put it back?

As I say whatever makes the customer happy.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote