View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

No problem guys, glad I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
OR, Crutchfield has it for $499 and you get the all the harnesses, antenna adapter, and dash kit for free.... Not to mention they're a Pioneer Authorized dealer so you keep the warranty....

I'm buying it next paycheck actually...

Not sure about J&R....?
Yah, but if you get the PAC-PS and the harness from amazon you still save over $30. Crutchfield is great and we should continue supporting that store, but they also need to come to the realization that they're not the only ones.

J&R Electronics is great, actually. Very quick shipping and their service is also top notch. I've bought stuff from them and they are one of the stores I frequently visit.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote