View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
dnazz32
Base Member

Drives: 69 GTO, 68 Firebird
dnazz32 is on a distinguished road
Smile Bought my Z - Many Offers Came My Way

I just put a down payment on my Platinum Graphite Base-Sport Pkg with floor mats, trunk mat, and splash guards. I got it for 31K, 32,900 out the door (mass tax 5%). I put the down payment on it Friday (after receiving a ton of other quotes, MSRP - 33,400 - 32,600 - 31,600, and a few that fell between all before TTL). The kicker was a dealer called me Saturday morning and said he would sign me for $30,300! I missed out on a great deal - someone scoop it up, Marlboro Nissan in MA. But I will be getting my Z from the factory in 30 days, with the plastic still on it and less than 15 miles on it. In the process I was offered a Sport Touring, all options w/o navi for $34,700. I turned them down because the dealership said they would refuse to order the car I wanted....the guy was a jerk. Overall, I am pumped and I feel like I got a good deal because of the information presented in this forum. I am going to go through PenFed (3.99% APR) and put 13K down. I should be in the $365/month payment range over 60 Months.
dnazz32 is offline   Reply With Quote