View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bardabe
Base Member

Drives: R32 GT-R
Bardabe is on a distinguished road

Just got home from chatsworth, Hi guys I'll just introduce myself here in this thread. I'm testing the High 5 on my 2007 Z33 (HR motor) me and Seb installed the clutch and flywheel combo today. ( I live 108 miles away from SZ) my car has seen 56K miles and allot of them where going to the track and to the grocery store. if you guys have any questions about how the clutch feels or any details you guys feel free to ask me or Seb. Today i Installed the clutch and drove it all the way from Chatsworth California to Perris California. I drove through LA traffic on the very first day i got the clutch meaning stop and go traffic, up hills down hills and clear highways.

the high 5 has very minimal chatter but I think what makes it more noticeable is the Nismo GT Pro LSD. because when i take off from lights on a straight line i have no chatter. clutch pedal feel is not that much heavier than stock and there is no flywheel noise at idle or low RPM's like all other Aluminum flywheels. driving is very pleasant. the shifting at high RPM's is very noticeable before i could not slam through the gears like i can now. rev matching is a breeze, this combo over all changed the car. it feels awesome. if you guys plan on modifying your 370's I say just go with the High 5 and never have to worry about if your clutch will hold the power. because this combo is very comfortable to daily drive.

oh how can i forget, if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me or Seb, I'm so Far the only other Authorized Installer. and setting up my vendor account as I type
-Juan

Last edited by Bardabe; 08-12-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote