View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #1330 (permalink)
Sscottfitz
Track Member

Drives: 10 ZR Blk-o-PW
Sscottfitz will become famous soon enoughSscottfitz will become famous soon enough
Default Final MAZOC Z Card Templates

So here are the “Final Templates” along with some explanation…..appreciate the feedback from everyone, as a result, I think the end product is better.

PM me with the e-mail address you want me to send the MS Word Templates to, as apparently I can't attach them to this post (could only do the .pdf's)

Final updates/changes:

- Used the original group name “Mid-Atlantic Z Owners Club -- MAZOC” on both designs

- Used a generic “Ariel” font which can be easily changed if you prefer something different

- Didn’t do color, but it is something that could easily be added if desired

- Kept two designs, if one is preferred over the other – just use that design

Some edit & printing notes:

- Template is formatted to fit Avery 5371 Business Cards and was done in MS Word 2007 – the 5371 card stock is readily available at most Staples & Office Depots.

- Recommend you delete the borders before printing to card stock – I kept them in the template for alignment references – if you make edits, they will be helpful…

Other stuff:

- If you want to do something different for the card back, that option is of course there – I did one for myself that included a Roadster profile (copy attached)

Good luck and see ya’ll on Saturday…