View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
jdmlove
Base Member

Drives: HR 350z - 07 M35X
jdmlove is on a distinguished road
Default :( need 370z members help in this story

hi all,

something really bad happened to me and i want to share my story and i hope someone can help.

My name is Ahmed, i live in a country called Bahrain. i have a friend who work in a car dealer in GA. he purchased for me a 370z before one month ago.

the car was in Albaama Crest Caddillac! he bought it and drove it to GA.

just today they guy who purchased the car told me that few cars in his showroom was stolen. and they stole my 370z.

he told me that there is no insurance on the car since he was trying to change the title when car was stolen.

anyways, they did an investegation but nothing happened.

so i asked for the sulotion. he gave me 2 sulotions:

1- he take a personal loan and give me my money bak ( he's not sure if the bank will give him 33 000 USD)

2- if the bank wont approve the loan, i choose another 370z in GA and he will take an auto loan and buy it for me then send it to me!!

my first question is: if he took a car loan, how he will ship the car and its titled with the bank name !!! (i dont know about US system)

my secound question did anyone here heared about that a showroom were stolen in GA? i dont want to put his dealer name here. so it dont effect his reputation.

any help ?? any advices ??

i really dont know wat to do!!