View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
o0javi0o
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '15 ///M3 6MT
o0javi0o is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to o0javi0o

Thanks!
Wow! I didn't know that Aruba makes you pay 50% more on import duties...
I was making those questions because I am traveling a lot to Puerto Rico and maybe, my company is going to put me in Puerto Rico permanently and the 370z in Puerto Rico is starting on 42K that's base, 18", no nothing, and the touring with sport package is on 57K... yes that's the price tag in Puerto Rico for the Touring with Sport Package and they will not offer Navi package...

So, as I am saying since I became a member here in october-november, not sure, I am planning to get my Z by Sept/Oct this year, but maybe I am going to be moved from Orlando Fl, to Puerto Rico, by this June. If that happens, I might be waiting a little bit longer to get my Z. But I did my research and a moving company is charging me 1,100 only to ship the car but at the time it arrives in Puerto Rico, I have to pay to the government 8,600 just in taxes and that's it.
So if you do the math, get a Touring with Sport and Nav, by 37-39k + shipping and taxes, you will be paying a lot less from what they are selling them in the Island and they don't have Nav package in the Island too...
Those are my plans if I am transferred to PR....

Thanks for your response buddy.
Enjoy you Z in Aruba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o0javi0o is offline   Reply With Quote