View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #48 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaterbasist View Post
Very nice. The offsets on the rear is a good balance. Not too aggressive to the point where you have to run serious camber (though you're not dropped enough to even consider it if you have more aggressive offsets), and not weak like many of the wheels some Z members are putting on. The fronts could be a little more aggressive though.

As for those complaining about the tire sizes, some people prefer the stretch look (like myself). And 295 is sufficient in terms of grip. Why run more rubber when you don't need to... bragging rights?

I'm really digging these new volks.
Thank you for the compliment. The stretched tire was not done in purpose, i wanted to run slightly wider, 265 front and 305 rear but since we are sponsored by nitto, the 305 wasn't available at the time. We will be replacing them for sema with the new NT-05 hopefully those sizes will be available then