Thread: Which dealer?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonps View Post
Yeah that's the one in Virginia Beach. Wow good thing you told me! I have never seen a 40th in real life I bet its 10x better looking than the pics.
It is! There is no way to adequately capture it. You will not be disappointed. We had not seen the Black Cherry before our car made it to the lot. It was pretty exciting. Half of the sales staff waited around and called us at 9:20 at night to come up and see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Beach, you wanna hear one better? I got that same jive 7 years ago from a Dodge Dealership about... drumroll please... a Neon SRT-4! I laughed in the salesperson's face!
Haha. Difficult to sell a car that way.

When I went to the dealership where I bought mine, they offered my wife and I a drive in the one they had on the lot knowing it wasn't what we wanted... before I asked. Then, while they were attempting to locate the Black Cherry, offered to let us take drive the MB one to dinner. I declined telling them I didn't want to put miles on someone elses car.

Last edited by BeachZTT; 08-11-2010 at 07:10 PM.
BeachZTT is offline   Reply With Quote