Thread: Age?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcardio View Post
You apparently don't understand it and what does the salary of the people you say you know have to do with what cops make in the same area? The particular area where someone lives has a massive influence on what people are paid. So when you said you feel bad for Cops in your area based on their pay, that's what is not relevant.
What I was trying to say is, in my current county, the deputies/cops are making about as much as I did at Best Buy, less than 13-14 an hour in some cases. Regardless of where you live, you shouldn't get paid more selling DVDs and Batteries than you would as a Law Enforcement Officer.

In my home time, cops get paid well in relation to other occupations.

Now, if you believe a cop should make less than a waitress at Ihop in some cities just because its a "particular area where they live", then we'll have to agree to disagree.

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote