Thread: Which dealer?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Hall Nissan where? In VaBeach, VA? If that is the case, I wouldn't walk on thier lot!

When the 350 Roadster first came out, my wife and I went to Hall to take a look. I was driving my close to pristine TwinTurbo. I asked the sales jackass if we could test drive one. He said he had to ask his manager. The manager came out and said that if I was ready to sign paperwork, he couldn't put miles on the car.

WTF, you want someone to purchase a car with a pricetag that high having never driven one? It was not like we were there to joy ride. We were responsible (well, usually) adults seriously considering a purchase. Anyway, rant over. They are both probably long gone by now.

Best of luck with your purchase! My good friend has a 40th and it is absolutely beautiful!!!