View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

I have had my Berks on for the past 50 miles and have nothing but good things to say about it. They have been known to pass emissions tests without any issues on both 370Zs and G37s which is one of the reasons why I bought them. I have had no CELs either as the Berks have an anti-fouler design for the rear o2 sensor which keeps it distanced from the exhaust stream however a few have had CEL issues even with this design.

I definately felt a seat of my pants increase in torque and power along with a nice bump in exhaust volume. The only quibble I have is that when decelerating lower than 2,500 rpm, there is the sound that is similar to passing gas haha. It does not happen anywhere else though and will be rectified with a good cat-back.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote