View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Diversion
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/Persi
Diversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by takimbe View Post
I have a base, so I had to buy an aftermarket HU to get the feature, BUT i have tried it in my friend's Z, which is a fully loaded touring, and the iphone syncs up with the Z just fine. the only gripe is that like everyone above has said, there is no way to get the address book on the screen of the HU.

and yes, battery life does suck with the iphone. with 3G and BT enabled, i can literally see the battery bar drain to nothingness right before my eyes.
When Bluetooth is enabled on the iphone, the batteries do drain with a quickness, but everything else on the iPhone (wifi, 3g, edge, etc) is very efficient, again, hopefully 3.0 can address the bluetooth load on the phone.
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote