View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Diversion
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/Persi
Diversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diversion

iPhone works beautifully with my Z.. it connects everytime I start up immediately and people say I sound fine (well they say it sounds like they are on speakerphone, but that's a given) and I hear them just fine.. no crackling/interferences/etc.

HOWEVER.. the bad news.. iPhone doesn't support Contacts transfer (you should already know this, iPhone contact transfer is a no-go for any bluetooth device with the iphone). On the other hand, you can spend some time hand typing in all your contacts into your Navi unit atleast and when that person calls, it will show their name so in the end, you're not missing out on any functionality except for the easy import feature.

I hope that when 3.0 iPhone software comes out they will support contact transfer since they are finally implementing A2DP stereo BT.

Jay
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote