Thread: Lease a Lemon
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zed-Hed
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Z/2015 Z
Zed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Hed has a reputation beyond repute

I called the DTS today. He told me that he believed the problem was with the piston rings. He was going to confirm this and get back to me. He also said that cars produced after 5/1/10 would have the updated block. He said it was possible it could be sooner. I asked the service manager at the dealership and he was also aware of the changes and said that cars produced after 2/1/10 would have the changes.
I did get a new car today. I basically lost my payments made to date. Got black after having graphite. Still 6 speed with track package. My fist car had a production date of 10/08. The new car was produced 6/10.

Mark
Zed-Hed is offline   Reply With Quote