View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #1319 (permalink)
SHIROZE
Base Member

Drives: 350Z Nismo
SHIROZE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
OK, so here are the final drafts for comment/suggestions. After discussions on Saturday, I altered the approach a little with a Front & Back design.

- Front design is intended to be a "generic" group info, when & where we meet, forum contact info, etc.

- Back design is intended to be an "optional" back of card design for those who wish to add personal contact info.

Personally, I don't think there is a right or wrong design, I think as long as the info is consistent, it doesn't really matter....

THAT SAID, you will note I drafted a couple of "group names" -- I'll defer to the group as to which one is preferred -- pretty sure there are positives & negatives to both, also sure there are other names so I'll just leave those out there for feedback.

Once we get a consensus (or something close to that), I'll finalize the designs and post them -- Editable design is done in MS Word 2007 -- templates are designed to fit the Avery Business Card Stock #5371
Ok- so I looked at the front and my ADD kicked in - I vote for whatever says "All Z's Welcomed" - thanks for the time and effort