View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #60 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by krsplsh View Post
now, i have been asked about proof. what proof do you want? it is obvious that if cant put up the email from them b/c it has been up here before and i will be called a liar and stole that from a previous post and switched around wording.
so what do yo want?
as for attending it, i was planning on doing it. it was gonna be my father and myself, having a father son bonding kinda thing. but, he could not go b/c he had to go to the Cleveland clinic. i spoke with david ciulla (the one that was doing the promotion form nissan america) and he told me that if i could not go to nashville, than the car was being shipped from LA to the closest dealer to me. so that is the straight dope!
i am done! no more explaining bout the car or me winning it. if you want to buy it, im me. if not, just go away!
I would suggest that the only one who needs to "go away" is the guy you see in the mirror when you shave in the morning.

I hope you enjoy you mini-van.