View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute
Default ALTANTA AREA: Save the date, mod day, picnic, pool party Labor Day weekend Sunday

EDIT:DATE CHANGED DUE TO MY FLYING SCHEDULE THAT JUST CAME OUT, NEED TO MOVE IT UP ONE DAY TO SEPTEMBER 4TH, SATURDAY. HOPE IT DOESN'T INCONVENIENCE ANYONE
My house, Saturday, sept 4th. noon until........

Got mods but don't know how or don't have the tools to install them??
We will all do them together.

I've got lots of tools, and others can bring theirs and we can all work together on it. Plus, we have the pool and will have a cook out.

Just post if you want to come, what you want to mod on your car, and we'll work on a food list later. I know my wife wants to copy ZCON and do a mac and cheese bar.

As for mods, we can do just about anything short of forced induction.

Wives and girlfriends are also welcome. We used to do this in the new days of the 350z, this is a picture from the last one we did

Last edited by Mike; 08-20-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote