View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #513 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine has departed California and is scheduled to arrive here on Guam on August 24th-25th... Unfortunatley I will not be able to do my install until after September 4th....My great friends that want to be part of the install will be in Japan undergoing training and certification for the GTR...I was going to go ahead and do the install without them, but got all the bad tripping...So I figured since I've waited this long, what's waiting another week for them to get back gonna hurt?

They have been waiting for the exhaust pretty much as long as I have...At least I don't have to worry about them calling me up asking me when its gonna come in....LMAO... They're super stoked as I will be the only one here on Guam that will have the Berks...There are two other Z's that have the Stillen and One (Simota) that has a Greddy...Other than that all the other 370's are stock mode...I can understand their pain, so I've decided to be a good friend and team player and wait for them to come back from their GTR training in Japan
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote