View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #38 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Agreed. ZdaysZ only had like 1/4 of the attendee's ZCON 2010 had and way less events. It can't be compared as it's a much smaller event. Also the fact that ZCON moves around every where and logistics of location, people are always different every year play a huge factor into ZCON while ZDaysZ it doesn't.
ZCON 2010 had 722 registrants; they have not said how many cars but since many people came as couples it's reasonable to believe that there were in the neighborhood of 500-600 cars. ZdayZ had somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 cars this year; hardly 1/2 the attendance of ZCON...in any case, such comparisons are rather meaningless and not productive.

ZCON 2010, despite the noted problems was a great event. It's my hope that ZCCA/host clubs will be able to make some changes so that the same issues aren't experienced in future conventions.

Event results, including the People's Choice results have been posted on the ZCON 2010 website (and I would assume the ZCCA.org site as well).

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 10-05-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Re-opened the thread