View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lifetime Premium Membership Contest Poll. Please Cast Your Vote!

On November 2008, (few days before the world debut of Nissan 370Z at LA Auto Show), I announced a contest for our members to get more involved with the Z scene. I wanted to encourage them to attend one of these events (follow the Z event, LA Auto show, other auto salons/shows, Nissan dealerships, etc) or just simply gather some pictures they have taken of the Z or a magazine article. of course we didn't have 5000 members database like we have now, but many members attended these events and took pictures of the Z. I truly thank them for it. Deadline for the submissions was 1.16.09

Here's the original post:
WIN Lifetime "Premium Membership" Contest!

Winner of the contest will receive lifetime Premium Membership along with ONE of these prizes. If you are already a Premium Member, you'll just get the prize.

Quote:
a. Sony Alarm Clock

AM/FM analog tuner lets you choose your favorite radio stations. View the date and year on the highly visible 0.9" green LED display. Features single alarm with extendable snooze and battery backup.

b. Nike® Swoosh Bill Cap

Inspired by the Tiger Woods collection. 100% cotton twill. 6-panel unstructured design. Contrasting wave on the visor brim incorporates the Swoosh logo. Embroidered Swoosh logo on back with adjustable buckle closure.

c. Metropolitan Leather Mousepad

Make your mousepad modern. Crafted from upscale black leather, features removable ruler/calculator, pen tray, and wrist pad for ergonomic support and comfort. W-10", D-11¾".

d. Wilson® All Gear™ Racquetball Set

Set includes: titanium racquet, protective eyewear, and 3 championship racquetballs. Standard 3-7/8" grip size.

e. Sony Sports Headphones

Perfect for the more active lifestyle. Comfortable clip-on style headphones have a more secure fit and are water-resistant. Vertical, in-the-ear design reduces size and weight to a minimum while maximizing sound.

f. $25 Visa/Mastercard gift card or a $25 gift card from any of the following stores

*****These are the approved threads (submissions dated from 11.13.08 to 1.16.09) . Cast your vote on the top.*****

01. 370z in Red (Pics)

02. My Pics from the 370Z Reveal in L.A.

03. my 370Z pictures from STILLEN / LA Auto Show 08

04. San Jose "Follow the Z" pics

05. 370Z pics from GT-Spec NY

06. 370Z Meet@Altered Atmosphere Photos

07. 12-7-08 370Z Tour at Z1Motorsports

08. Follow The Z Tour Pics 12-8-08

09. FollowtheZ, Orlando Fl

10. Just a few lame pics

11. 370z pics on Z-car garage lift! Under-car and other shots (NO 56k)

12. Nashville 370Z Rally Pictures

13. 240Z / 370Z Phoenix Photo Reenactment

14. The Josh@Z1 POV

15. Best pics of the 370z
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote