View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Joebarchuck
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Roadster
Joebarchuck is on a distinguished road
Default My 370Z Roadster

UPDATE: JULY 2011:

Custom 370Z Progress:

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would use the first one I created when I got the car.

Here are some pics of my recent mods on the car:

Painted Headlights Flat Black and Color Matched Red: Done by 180 Customs

370Z Custom Painted Headlights

Painted Door Handles Inside and Out: Done by Carlos at Johns Customs in Chatsworth, CA

370Z Painted Door Handles

Carbon Fiber Door Inserts: Done by Carbon Fiber Element. (Yes the silver locket will be painted.)

370Z Custom Door Handles

Other Painted Stuff inside the Car (I am covering the tops with leather, they will be back on soon.):

370Z Custom Triple Meter

Planned Modification:

- More Carbon Fiber but this time I am doing it myself. I started doing the part that holds the windows knobs.
- Piano Black paint for everything that is around the radio button and GPS.
- More Red matched paint on silver stuff inside the car and the silver inserts on the cover of the roll bars.
- Custom Upholstery.

I will update once I have all of this done.

Thanks to Alex at 180 Customs, to Carbon Fiber Elements and Carlos at Johns Customs for their great work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had started this thread just a few days after getting my 2010 370Z Roadster.

I thank everyone here for being friendly and helpful. This site has helped me a lot in my choices.

Below is the OLDER part of the thread started in August 2010:

The car:

Stillen G3 Intake: Definitely feels the car breathes better. Worth it!

Stillen Exhaust: The sound is amazing for the car... Changes the whole driving experience especially with the rev matching option.

Last edited by Joebarchuck; 07-29-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Joebarchuck is offline   Reply With Quote