View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #210 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcardio View Post
One of my friends traded his EVO 9 in for one and yes I've driven it plenty of times (You don't have to "own" one to see the faults) Personally I liked his EVO 9 better but his was becoming too costly to maintain. If you have zero issues with the car you probably drive like a little girl, no offense. The LSD is fantastic compared to no other? LMFAO!! You have a lot to learn. No oil heating issues? Again, LMFAO! Yeah sure if you don't drive very hard and you live up north you'll be alright but that doesn't work for me. The Brakes aren't bad; really just need better pads IMO. Yes, you can be this stuff and have it installed but it would be nice if it came out of the box ready to go. Lastly, I think a new engine should be in order; one that makes more torque (~ 300-320@ 3300-5500rpms) and less truck like in the upper rpms. Over all, it’s a great bang for the buck as is but it has a lot more potential. This can be said about many cars.

LSD fantastic...(lol good one Dreamer )

But this one makes me cranky. Zero issues with the car...drive like a little girl...Okay genius, explain the logic of this one.

Better yet, post a picture of your car. And a Carfax while you're at it. If it doesn't have dents or a rebuilt engine, you aren't driving fast enough. Contrary to popular belief, 88 mph is NOT enough anymore.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 08-09-2010 at 02:29 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote