View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #199 (permalink)
mrcardio
Base Member

Drives: 08 MS3
mrcardio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
What issues?
I have zero problems, brakes are perfect, no oil heating issues, and the LSD is fantastic compared to no other. Maybe you need to start to drive your Z more...wait you do own a 370z right?
One of my friends traded his EVO 9 in for one and yes I've driven it plenty of times (You don't have to "own" one to see the faults) Personally I liked his EVO 9 better but his was becoming too costly to maintain. If you have zero issues with the car you probably drive like a little girl, no offense. The LSD is fantastic compared to no other? LMFAO!! You have a lot to learn. No oil heating issues? Again, LMFAO! Yeah sure if you don't drive very hard and you live up north you'll be alright but that doesn't work for me. The Brakes aren't bad; really just need better pads IMO. Yes, you can be this stuff and have it installed but it would be nice if it came out of the box ready to go. Lastly, I think a new engine should be in order; one that makes more torque (~ 300-320@ 3300-5500rpms) and less truck like in the upper rpms. Over all, it’s a great bang for the buck as is but it has a lot more potential. This can be said about many cars.