Thread: Memphis?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #95 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I was thinking I'd go somewhere else for the re-tinting. WoM wanted to just put another layer over the existing 35% the car came with, but I was thinking that would make it way, way too dark. I don't mind if they have to have my car for a few hours; I've got another I can drive. I don't mind if they charge a bit for it, if the work is quality. If you can come up with that number, I don't mind driving to Southaven for a good price and quality work.

Thanks!

And Landon, go by there yourself and check it out. I've heard great things about them, and from what I could see in their shop they work on all makes and models. If the work he does lives up to the reputation I've heard, I'll probably make it an annual or bi-annual trip, for that price. I'm sure he can do wonders with your car as well.