View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #169 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcardio View Post
Honestly now, do you know how to read? I'm being serious!
Read what? Your dribble about the Z car and its engine or the LSD or lack or oil cooler?

Read the part in bold, this is what I have been talking about the entire time. You keep ignoring it other than a single post saying you randomly read it. I contoured with saying that is false information which has been thrown around here time and again as false rumors. I asked for a source, but you began this rant about me "need to read" while ignoring what I was asking which is rather simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcardio View Post
The 11' Mustang GT is roughly the same weight / power as the E92 M3. I think I would still rather have the M3 though regardless of cost. I've read that the next Z will have an upgraded limited slip (apparently the current one is basically crap) come stock with oil cooler and possibly a new motor supplied by Mercedes. Supposedly it will have a lot more torque and be more refined vs. the max-out /trashy VQ.
Everything you have posted about the Z has been false, rumor mill information which was a denied time and again by Nissan directly, or flat out ignorance by a random internet blogger.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote