View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Well the pre-set was actually lower than whats pictured above, we actually had to raise it a half inch. In reality tho, it doesnt matter how much it dropped the car because, hey, their coilovers and thats the point right ? Full adjustability. So you can technically go lower than what you see or up to 2 inch's higher.

As far as the wheels go I think I hit the max in the front. I would not go more aggressive than this setup. With 275 rubber in the front and this offset it actually rubbed when the coilovers settled and were lower than what you see so I raised it and made sure I shaved all the little plastic tidbits in their and BAM no more rubbing and what you see is the end result!

Also, I thought I heard someone mention that the rear stock rims with tires weighed ~59lbs. Well my rears with 305s weighed 53.5lbs and the fronts were 1 pound lighter. Not bad I say, not bad at all!

...what I'm getting this week will be the hubcentric rings, black lightweight lugnuts and the center caps for the wheels.

Last edited by DannyGT; 05-02-2009 at 08:26 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote