Thread: Houston 370s?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #51 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think this for an idea:
~First week of the month, Saturday at 5 or 6PM? Location, I would like to say Memorial City mall but it will be under construction forever but they do have some good open lots in the back.

~Third week of the month, Week day (Wednesday?) at 7PM. Location, it can either be the same place or if people want we can do a second location which is better for others.

I think one place would be best though, and it seems most like Memorial City Mall area and has plenty of space for expansion. Having one day on the weekend and the other during the week I hope works best for those who can only come on the weekends or weekdays.

Sound good?
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote