View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Burn CD's onto the Music Box Hard Drive???

I've been over the owners manual, and asked at the dealership, and still have not been able to "successfully" burn CD's to my hard drive.

Does anyone know how to do it?

When I tried to burn a CD, I set it up as per the owners manual, and began to play/copy the CD. I did not want to sit there and listen to the whole album, so after a couple of songs, I stopped it. I noticed that about 7 songs out of 22 were copied.

To burn the whole CD to the drive, do I have to listen to the whole thing?

When I bought the Z, the salesman told me that the whole CD would be burned to the hard drive within a few minutes. I don't think this is true, or at least I can't get it to happen. And no one at the dealership knows how to do it either.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote