Thread: Memphis?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #92 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

Has anyone here used Word of Mouth Detailing, across from Extreme Auto a little west of Germantown Parkway and Stage? I went by there the other day, just on a whim and after reading a positive review on another auto forum a while back. They quoted me $325 for a complete exterior clean. Talking clay bar, wash, wax, polish, buff, shine, etc; the whole deal. Landon, you've seen my car so you know that even freshly cleaned it needs some work. A year outside with no cover is starting to take it's toll...and to be honest...it seems like a good deal to me. Quoted me an additional $170 for a full-window re-tinting, but I'm still debating on that one. Seems a bit cheap, when people at Tennessee Tint get charged twice that, but then...I've heard they are way overpriced anyway. $325 or $350, one of the two prices (I forget which) and 10 hours.

Thoughts?