View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
370zee
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2009
370zee is on a distinguished road

thanks guys!

Jeff love your wheels too - that color greyish (hyper black i think it is) is awesome!

yea i'm really happy with the stance - it just gives that car that extra bit more agression (not that is not agressive enough as it is). You just need to be a LITTLE carefull when going up driveways as the plastic fin scrapes (no big deal cause it just peels off).

FairladyZ34 - Yep i do suggest the camber kit (just for the rears) - I mean you could run it without the kit, but i wouldnt personally. I got the SPC kit from Ebay pretty cheap.. You don't need the toe kit, just the Arms. I think you can get away with Eibachs and Tein's without getting a camber kit - but i researched into the springs for ages before deciding with the H&R's. Really happy with them - they ride like stock and give the car a great stance. A few ppl say they are too low - they really aren't... In Australia we have harsh police that pull us up on everything - and this ride height is just legal.. In terms of scraping it's only sometimes the front that scrapes on steep driveways etc.
Hope that helps!
370zee is offline   Reply With Quote