View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy 2010 Nissan 370z Sports + Touring + Nav 6 SPD MT (Fremont, California)

I am selling a 2010 Nissan 370z Sports + Touring + Nav (Manual) in Magnetic Black and Black Leather Interior. This 2010 Nissan 370z is a fully equipped car. It includes the following: NISMO Brake Pads, Lloyd All Weather Floor Mats, TRU Cool Oil Cooler, Navigation Package, Splash Guards, Carpeted Floor Mats, Carpeted Trunk Mat, Illuminated Kick Plates, plus more.

I am giving this car up because my Fiancée and I are going separate ways and I am trying my best to keep my townhouse - which is underwater. This car is pretty considered BRAND NEW, I got it back in April, 2010 and it has low ~4000 Miles on it. I just got a first oil change from the Dealership. I haven't even had a chance to put a license on it yet. It still has the temporary License sticker on the window. You don't know how much it hurts my pride to have to sell this car, but from a financial standpoint, I know it's for the best in the long run.

I got this car special ordered to tailor to everything I wanted as my birthday present. I've kept this baby in the most prestige condition. The price I paid for this car prior to tax and registration is $42,000, and I intend to sell this car at $36,750. While you're still thinking that a brand new car is probably a better option, I can tell you the price I'm offering will save you quite a bit from buying a new one off the lot, I guarantee! No point paying so much in tax, and registration in the long run, etc.

Please PM me if you're interested.
My e-mail is: topplatinumgrade@gmail.com

It meant the world to me, hopefully someday I can afford it again.

Last edited by scruffydog; 08-08-2010 at 10:36 AM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote